Microfiber (MF) is the standard in the auto detailing for removal, drying your vehicle, waxing, applying interior dressings and quick detailers. So many types of microfiber is used, from drying towels, cloth, duster, washmitt, wash glove as well as the applicator.
Too bad if the MF condition becomes no good after washing, a common trait that is becoming hard or fall out. So microfiber should be specially treated to be used in a longer time.
Actually there is a special fluid to wash the microfiber, but it may be difficult to find.
- For the new microfiber should be washed first
- Do not wash microfiber with other materials, because the fibers of other materials will stick to the microfiber
- Should separate the microfiber for each job
- When washing, separating them by type of work, do not mix microfiber polishing with microfiber wax
- Use a mild detergent, you should use a liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener or bleach or other
- Use warm water (not hot) which has given detergent, wash and soak several hours
- After soaking, rinse the residual detergent until clean
- Squeeze lightly after rinsing, do not squeeze too hard
- Do not be dried in the sun because the materials of microfiber are not heat resistant
- Get used to keep a microfiber cloth in a ziploc bags