Too bad if the MF condition becomes no good after washing, a common trait that is becoming hard or fall out. So microfiber should be specially treated to be used in a longer time.
Actually there is a special fluid to wash the microfiber, but it may be difficult to find.
Here are simple tips on how to care microfiber:
- For the new microfiber should be washed first
- Do not wash microfiber with other materials, because the fibers of other materials will stick to the microfiber
- Should separate the microfiber for each job
- When washing, separating them by type of work, do not mix microfiber polishing with microfiber wax
- Use a mild detergent, you should use a liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener or bleach or other
- Use warm water (not hot) which has given detergent, wash and soak several hours
- After soaking, rinse the residual detergent until clean
- Squeeze lightly after rinsing, do not squeeze too hard
- Do not be dried in the sun because the materials of microfiber are not heat resistant
- Get used to keep a microfiber cloth in a ziploc bags